CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
With a proud history dating back to 1921, the Glenelg Football Club is one of 9 teams participating in the SANFL competition. It is a community based sport and entertainment organisation that aspires to be the most professional and successful club in Australia.
A unique opportunity exists for the right person! Your primary role will be to manage the Glenelg Football and the Glenelg Footballers' Club (the licensed arm of the Club, including Gaming) and ensure that both clubs continue financial viability whilst operating under strict legal and constitutional boundaries.
Are you a leader who is?
• strategically oriented
• commercially and customer focussed
Can you take charge of?
• Implementing the Board's vision & strategy
• Managing the club's licensed arm, ensuring continued viability
• Event delivery
Do you have?
• Strong commercial acumen and a successful track record in leading people
• Experience in budget development & management and reporting to a community Board
• An understanding of sporting clubs and an appreciation of the football industry
We want to hear from you!
You must have:
• Previous management experience in the hospitality industry
• Proven experience in leading a multi-stakeholder environment
• The ability to establish links with the community and ensure engagement of the community in the club's activities
An attractive salary commensurate with this key role will be offered to the successful candidate.
For a position description CLICK HERE
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA
The Glenelg Club Bistro and Function Centre
One of the better-known benefits of volunteering is the impact on the community. Volunteers are often the glue that holds a community together. Volunteering allows you to connect to your community and make it a better place. However, volunteering is a two-way street, and it can benefit youa s much as the cause you choose to help. Dedicating your time as a volunteer helps you make new friends, expand your network, and boost your social skills.
One of the bst ways to make new friends and strengthen existing relationships is to commit to a shared acitivity together. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, especially if you are new to the area. Volunteering also strengthens your ties to the community and broadens your support network, exposing you to people with common interests, neighbourhood resources, and fun and fulfilling activities.
Expressions of interest can be directed to
2016 Volunteers Form2016_Glenelg_Football_Club_Volunteer_Form.doc