The Glenelg Football Club invites applicants for the part time role of Senior Head Trainer for season 2022.
The successful applicant must:
- Possess a Level 2 Trainer’s certificate (minimum requirement).
- Have relevant experience as a trainer in Australian Rules Football or elite sport.
- Be able to communicate effectively with players, coaches and support staff.
- Monitor and deliver first aid and occurrence of injury treatment at games and training.
- Liaise with Club Doctor and Physio in injury treatment.
- Have the ability to work within a team environment.
- Establish working rosters for club trainers.
- Create an environment conducive to learning.
- Have experience in working within a budget. Responsibility for ordering supplies for all grades.
- Possess a current police check/working with children clearance.
To apply please forward your resume/interest to Head of Football – Paul Sandercock via firstname.lastname@example.org before COB Friday 20th August 2021 (or contact for job description should you require more information).