Tigers take on the Bloods on home turf this Saturday in a huge triple header!
Following SA Health’s approval of our Covid Management plan, we are now allowed a crowd capacity of 3200 spectators at ACH Group Stadium.
We’re eager to get as many Tiger fans as we can to the Bay. Here’s some important information you need to know about this weekend:
- All gates will open at 11am. This includes the Cornes gates and two northern gates off Rugless terrace.
- All Glenelg Football Club match ticketed members and West Adelaide season pass holders can enter with their barcoded 2020 membership cards.
- All other spectators, including members without match access and non-members, are encouraged to avoid queues and pre-purchase their tickets online here. Please note: children under 18 are granted free entry.
- Tickets will also be available at the gates. However, for contact tracing, spectators purchasing at the gate must provide contact details before entering the venue.
- Unaccompanied U18s without a membership card also will be required to provide contact details upon entry.
- Ticketed members with match access cards and spectators pre-purchasing tickets online are not required to provide contact details at the gate.
- If spectators coming to the game wish to consume ANY alcohol you must always be seated. The Glenelg Football Club is allowing spectators to bring their own fold-out chairs to sit around the ground.
Please note the grand stand has a maximum capacity of 180 and is for Glenelg Football Club members only.
We ask that you adhere to social distancing of 1.5 metres, apply good hygiene protocols, listen to officials and stay home if unwell.
And remember, if you can’t be at the games this weekend, all matches will be streamed live and on-demand on SANFL Digital Pass.
We thank your continuing support and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you this Saturday.
Split 50-50 is back for this week! Purchase your tickets at https://s50.events/glenelgfc